Thursday 10 May 2018

A - Z Challenge 2018 - Reflection Post





2018 A to Z Challenge Reflections 

Well we're now into May, the challenge has expired and it's time to reflect.

What went well?  I completed it and posted every post on time.  I also managed to add my link to the daily list on 29 of the 30 days.  (I think!  I know I missed one deadline but I'm pretty sure it was just one.)

What went badly?  I wasn't as prepared as I'd hoped to be.  Posts for the second  half of the month were often rushed and I wasn't that happy with some of them.  Mainly because my theme didn't give me a lot of wriggle room on some letters.  I had to get creative but I didn't always have the time to do that.

What went really badly?  I was rubbish at visiting new blogs.  I did try and make sure I visited people who took the time to leave me comments and I think I was pretty successful at doing that.  Apologies if I did totally ignore anyone.  But I didn't work my way through the list of participants as I have done in previous years.  

What would I do differently?   I would try and be more prepared so that all my posts were pre-scheduled, giving me more time to visit other blogs, plus keep up with the regular posts and memes I usually follow.  I'd also think through my choice of theme to be sure it would work for all the letters or at least how I could get around any difficult ones.

Will I be back?  Definitely.

4 comments:

  1. You go, girl! The A to Z is not for the faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your A-Z and though you were well prepared, at least from the readers viewpoint. I'm not courageous enough to try it. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your A to Z daily I didn't get to leave comments as I would like to have. I have been having major computer issues **SHH think it might be ok now* I felt blessed that I just got to make my post every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you did it! That's cause for celebration. We are survivors of another A-Z. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.