Tuesday 2 January 2018

#Jusjojan 2nd January 2018 - Boisterous

Just Jot It January is hosted by Linda H Gill - here's the link to her site where you will find all the rules and the place to leave your link to your own post if you decide to join in plus links to all the other participants.

Your prompt for January 2nd, 2018, brought to you by Dan Antion, is “Boisterous.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Dan at his blog, “No Facilities,” to read his post and say hi! He’s very friendly. Here’s his link:  https://nofacilities.com/   

Well boisterous is not a word that goes with me.  I don't think I've ever fit that description.  I was a quiet goody two shoes growing up.  Our dog was more boisterous than me.  Fortunately my children didn't follow in their Mother's footsteps.  I was lucky enough to make a very good friend just after I had my daughter.  Between us 5 more youngsters followed in quick succession and they were often all together either in my house or hers.  I wouldn't say they were boisterous but they were definitely lively and loved dressing up and making up plays.   Which of course we had to sit through, often struggling to keep straight faces.

Now those lively children are all grown adults and starting to have children of their own and I'm sure there are going to be many more boisterous times to look forward to.






3 comments:

  1. I was just the opposite as a kid! I was a boisterous one - I was accused of never shutting up! Now, on the Encore Voyage, I'm quite a bit calmer...hubs keeps me grounded and sensible! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't fit that description either, Wendy! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am just the opposite, because I was the clown when all the youngsters were there and even today when they met me they remember the birthdays. I was the nightmare of my teachers at school and so it went on. Lol !

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.