Sunday 27 August 2017

Review: I Found You

I Found You I Found You by Lisa Jewell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Surrey: Lily Monrose has only been married for three weeks. When her new husband Carl fails to come home from work one night she is left stranded in a new country where she knows no one. She wondered and waited.

East Yorkshire: Alice Lake finds a man on the beach outside her house. He has no name, no jacket, no idea what he is doing there. Against her better judgement she invites him in to her home. And calls him Frank.

But who is he, and how can she trust a man who has lost his memory?

The book switches between the two situations leading you to believe Carl and Frank are one and the same person. It also switches between two time frames, the present and events that took place in 1993. A bit confusing but not too difficult to follow and gradually the events of the past and how they relate to the present are revealed and not necessarily as expected.

A good thrilling mystery with a love interest.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.