Thursday 5 January 2017

Review: The Darkest Secret

The Darkest Secret The Darkest Secret by Alex Marwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Set over two weekends, one past one present. We gradually learn the fate of Coco, 3 year old twin of Ruby, who disappears during a house party to celebrate her father Sean's 50th birthday.
The chapters switch between that fateful weekend and the present as the same people involved gather for Sean's funeral.

I thought it would get confusing but it didn't and even though it was clear early on that this wasn't simply a disappearance it kept me gripped, wanting to know exactly what had happened. It also saves the darkest secret until the very end.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.