Sunday 12 August 2012

Welcome & Here we go again!

Welcome to my blog.  I'm a Multiply refugee (and a Yahoo 360 prior to that) so I'm starting over, again!  I've had this account for a while (sett up so I could follow something) but I've never actually posted here.

My multiply friends have gone off in various directions so I'm trying to see what works best for me to keep in touch with as many as possible while making new friends.

No idea how to make things pretty yet - this will definitely be a work in progress for a while!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, welcome!! This is bennett aka benni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Sandra! Blogger is easy to figure out once you get the hang of it. I'm sure you'll be fine. Here is my link http://smilingsandra.blogspot.ca/

    Feel free to share it with your friends. Us ex-multipliers need to stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, love the name of the blog! LOL.

    Decorating is actually easy with their new design. You can pick a layout and put up your own photos as a background or use one of the many they have for you to use. Or you can google "free blogger templates" and use one. They tell you how to load it. It was actually easier than Multiply's to me because I don't have to do any of the codes unless I just want to... and I don't.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.